TAGteach Level 1 Certification Seminar
TAGteach Level 1 Certification Seminar, in Paris, with Francine Legault
TAGteach stands for Teaching with Acoustical Guidance. TAGteach is a teaching and communication method that combines positive reinforcement with an acoustical event marker. TAGteach is an application of behavior science that makes the science of positive reinforcement accessible and easy to do for parents, coaches, teachers and co-workers.
Some areas of application of TAGteach include:
- Corporate training
- Teaching children and adults to play musical instruments
- Skills training for surgeons and nurses
- Physio, occupational and speech therapy
- Teaching skills and social behaviors to non-verbal children with special needs
- Teaching sports skills to children and adults
- Skills training for veterinary professionals
- Customer service skills training
- Self-training for weight loss, smoking cessation, being nicer, exercising more
- Parenting toddlers to teens
- Skills training for elite athletes in many different sports
TAGteach, relies on breaking behavior down into small pieces, looking for desired behaviors and giving positive reinforcement to increase those moments of great behavior. With TAGteach, it’s easy to teach skills to others or even change your own behavior. The goal of this blog is to share TAGteach tools and best practices, so that you can pass on your knowledge and teach others in a way that is effective, efficient and results in success the first time.
Date: Saturday October 14th and Sunday October 15th
Schedule: 9am to 5pm
Fees: 2 days at 280 euros
Information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Seminar in French)
By bying a ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions.